Sarawak, an established premier club, located in the
heart of Kuching City, with a 36-hole golf course
and other recreational facilities supported by a strong
membership base is inviting suitable candidates to
apply for the post of:
1. To have executive responsibility for all aspects of the administration of the club and its premises within the framework of the Club’s Business Plan, policies, procedures and budgets.
2. To action decisions from the Management Committee in a timely, professional manner and to provide support as well as monthly and other reporting to ensure delivery of key Business Plan milestones.
3. To achieve high performance from all staff by utilizing effective leadership and management techniques.
4. To bring industry best practice to all areas of the Club’s activities and play a pivotal role in delivering the Club’s operational, financial and strategic goals.
5. To provide good communication to the Club’s members and other key audiences.
6. To be the first point of contact for members and visitors and to promote the Club externally and internally in a professional and friendly manner, enhancing the reputation of the Club.
7. To manage all aspects of the running of the Club on a day to day basis.
1. The candidate must be courteous, mature, innovative, self-motivated and prepared to work odd hours.
2. Proactive and with initiative to resolve urgent club issues.
3. Possess strong management and interpersonal skill and able to communicate effectively with members, employees as well as the public.
4. Have strong commitment and passion for customer service and quality.
5. Strong organizational, planning and prioritization skills.
6. Willing to commit himself and grow with the Club.
• A general degree / relevant professional qualifications in related fields or
• A degree in sport science or hospitality industry management is an advantage
• A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in Business Administration
• Have some degree of IT knowledge and experience
• Have experience and excellent record of managing organization and staff
• Negotiable based on experience, competency and capability
DATE : 30 September 2018