Sarawak, an established premier club, located in the
heart of Kuching City, with a 36-hole golf course
and other recreational facilities supported by a strong
membership base is inviting suitable candidates to
apply for the post of:
Human Resource (HR) Executive
Ensuring compliance with all local law, Sarawak Labour Ordinance, government
requirements, regulations and policies and matters pertaining to Union and Human
2. Liase with government bodies like Immigration Department, Lembaga Hasil Dalam
Negeri, EPF, SOCSO on staff matters
3. Responsible for staff training/recruitments/insurance/benefits/uniform
issues/appraisal/counseling and general administration
4. Preparation of documents on staff related matters
5. Checking and updating on staff attendance and leave records
6. Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the Management from time to time
Candidate must possess Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
• Good command of verbal and written Bahasa Malaysia and English
• Highly motivated with high level of integrity
• Computer literacy essential with knowledge about Microsoft office
• Able to work independently and under pressure
• Preference to those who have experience in Human Resource
• Possess own transport
DATE : 21 October 2017
Golf Course Maintenance Management Trainee
Term : Two (2) years contract
Works closely with the Golf Course Superintendent (GCS) for all required needs pertaining to maintenance of the golf course.
2. Assists the GCS in planning and supervising maintenance of golf course and all grounds related to the golf course and clubhouse.
3. Assists in scheduling, training and supervising personnel assigned to the department.
4. Assists in planning, supervising and executes repair and upgrading works on the golf course and landscape areas.
5. Assists in upkeep and maintenance of golf course maintenance equipment and tools.
6. Implements and enforce comprehensive safety program for employees.
7. Reports and update work progress and problems to GCS.
8. Performs other duties assigned by superiors from time to time.
Degree/ Diploma in Horticulture Science, Agriculture Science, Landscape or related field.
• Able to tolerate weather conditions and work early/ long hours when required.
• Able to work independently, hands-on and willing to take initiatives to improve.
• Good thinking skills to prepare for unforeseen circumstances.
• Computer literate in Microsoft Words, Excel and Outlook.